Hypnosis New Zealand Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
This Hypnotherapy course is a very well balanced blend of theory, practice, discussion and interactivity - and you will be experiencing hypnosis on the very 1st day of the course. You will learn the the skills required to begin a practice as a competent Hypnotherapist and to operate a successful Hypnotherapy business - or add Hypnotherapy to your existing list of life skills.
Hypnotherapy has become one of the most respected of all natural therapies - because it's safe and it works! Medical professionals have become more comfortable in referring their patients to reputable Hypnotherapists, which is further testament to its credibility as a complementary technique.
Recognising this, all Hypnosis New Zealand Hypnotherapy courses are focused on teaching only Hypnotherapy! It makes perfect sense to learn from a dedicated and focused team who have been a part of the New Zealand Hypnosis profession for over 20 years!
- Some of the course content:
- Modern Suggestive Hypnotherapy theory and practice
- Trance inductions, deepeners, interventions & awakenings
- Visualisations, affirmations & suggestions
- Writing effective intervention scripts
- Rapport building, interviewing & communication skills
- Conducting effective Hypnotherapy sessions
- Setting up and operating a successful Hypnotherapy Clinic
- The business side of Hypnotherapy
- Professional ethics and legal responsibilities
- Experience with volunteer clients with real issues
- Common client issues: habits, phobias, children, weight, smoking, etc.
When: September 23 to 27 - 2019
Venue: Rotorua >